Thursday, July 2, 2009

Princess dress

When I was preparing for my trip and was so excited about the Mall of America and IKEA Jeremy reminded me several times that our kids needed nothing. Not one single thing. I could buy anything that called my name for myself but there was no reason at all to by the kids a thing. I had my eye on a storage solution system for Lucas and and I almost had Jeremy on board with that one from IKEA but he was dead set on the kids needing nothing. I never disagreed with him because really they need nothing. Not a toy, not a piece of clothing, not a storage solution system, not a thing. Well in the end I got the kids a little something a piece for their souvenir. Lucas got a Spongebob Squarepants shirt and dog tag neck less. Addi got a Tinkerbell nightgown. It just pulled me in. It was so girly and so cute in the store I could not leave without it.

In the end I left the unpronounceable name storage system solution at IKEA. It was not as I was lead to believe in the picture. I passed on a new bedroom bedding set for our room. I mean really, is that something you can buy because you ran across a good deal?? I guess for me that is a no. I will most likely kick myself for that one for years.

Well here is Addi's dress. I tried to get a good shot of her spinning in the dress but it never worked out. She ran directly to Lucas when I put the nightgown on her, yeah it is a nightgown. She drug it out of the laundry the first night she wore it so I think she really likes it.


I could not get one of her spinning and this one really does not show the cute pink layers but it is so soft and pretty.


Lucas just loved her in the nightgown. He could not believe it was not a dress.


See even a princess can play with cars and trucks

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh man! That is one cool car/truck box!!!! Where oh where did you find it? Oh forget it - I'm going to email you about it right now! Corben is totally digging cars right now. There were a few that were mixed in with the train stuff you gave us and he has been attached to them! They go EVERYWHERE with us. He's always carrying them around. I'm sorry but I don't think I can pry them out of his little hands to send them back if you want them back....