Thursday, July 16, 2009

Carpet

There is no way this picture is going to do the carpets justice but look at them. Can you see it? That is correct, you can't not one spot to be had. I cleaned the carpets this week. Tuesday night to be exact.
A little over a week from Lucas party. You see that is the delima that rages in my head. To clean the carpets before or after the birthday party. I opted for after this year. I figure it lets me relax more during the party because then it is no big deal in my head if someone spills something because I know I am going to clean them. The delima in my head does not end once I clean the carpets a week after a party though. You see the carpet looks so good very good right now that I am bummed no one got to see it, sit on it, look it over and think man this place is clean.
I guess in the end I am trying to make myself feel better by posting the picture to prove I can clean so carpet!! See were not dirty people-although in order to believe that you would have to be far from there while the cleaning carpet process is going on because that water is gross!!! Maybe next year I will clean before and see how I fair during the party.................

No comments: