Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Yar 2011

We hope you are having a wonderful start to the New Year. I am not so big on resolutions, maybe because I am not so great at setting ones I can achieve. I do think the new year is a good chance to start new traditions and to re-focus on things that are important to you. This year we started a new tradition for New Year's Day. We did fondue. Aunt Shelly got a new fondue pot and gave me her old one, which is wonderful for us. We started off with cheese fondue and moved to dessert with cho-ko-lot fondue. That was every one's favorite. It was a tradition I am sure we are going to keep because after all the eating of the holidays that something lite is perfect!
The kids had such a good time that I think we are going to do fondue a lot this year!

cheese, bread, diced pepperoni, salami all equal yum.
Addi tried to dip peanuts but she could not stick 'em.






blueberries, strawberries, bananas and marshmallows now that is serious yum!

No comments: