Hunter had surgery a week ago Monday and just does not seem to be back to himself 100% yet. He came over Saturday night to hang out with everyone and was happy to see Addie Jo in the car once she woke up from her nap. When we got home Addie gave him her new found love Barbie play set. He was so nice to oblige her by playing with them for a few minutes. Addie told him he was not doing it right and Hunter took the first opportunity to run for the outdoors as soon as she turned her back!! Smart move. I think with thinking like that he is closer to a full recovery then I realize!!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Hunter had surgery a week ago Monday and just does not seem to be back to himself 100% yet. He came over Saturday night to hang out with everyone and was happy to see Addie Jo in the car once she woke up from her nap. When we got home Addie gave him her new found love Barbie play set. He was so nice to oblige her by playing with them for a few minutes. Addie told him he was not doing it right and Hunter took the first opportunity to run for the outdoors as soon as she turned her back!! Smart move. I think with thinking like that he is closer to a full recovery then I realize!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment