Here she is in her chair getting ready to blow out her candles.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON!
February 13, 2010......where were you. If you were not at our place according to Addie you missed the party of the year. Addie is still talking about her party. She loved every second of it. She is still reliving every moment. When she sees her Cinderella dress she reminds us she wore it for her entire party. When we sit at the table for dinner she reminds us that she blew out her candles in her chair. I have disappointed her because I threw away the princess tablecloth. I am hoping she can eventually recover.
Addie wore her dress and tiara for the entire party! It was a bit of a fight to get her to take it off in order to get her over to Hunter's.

Even Addie's best friend got to come. She was even given a party hat. I made her best friend spend the party in the living room up against the wall, which I know makes me a mean mom and all but eventually Addie did not notice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awww, Happy Birthday Addi! (again I'm way late) Looks like you did a great job on the cake! Yum! Was it pink inside too?! That's quite a princess party!
Post a Comment